Developing English Language Proficiency and Content Understandings
ESOL Department Staff
Rising Freshmen ESOL Course OfferingsView our course catalog
Current Students ESOL Course OfferingsView our course catalog
The ESOL Department seeks to develop the English proficiency of students, enhance their academic achievement, and support students through quality instruction.
- Develops students' English language proficiency and academic skills;
- Creates supportive learning environments which value and build on students' academic, linguistic, and cultural backgrounds;
- Builds teachers' skills to employ best instructional practices;
- Builds connections between ESOL and school wide instructional programs;
- Encourages participation of students and their families within the school community.