School Improvement Plan
Outcome goals for this academic school year
2018-2019 School Improvement Plan at a glance
Lee High School | Fairfax County Public Schools | Region 3
End of Year SMARTR Outcome - English
Decrease the English 11 Reading & Writing SOL failure rates for students with disabilities by 10% by June 2019.
- Communicator- applies effective reading skills to acquire knowledge and broaden perspectives
- Communicator- incorporates effective writing skills for various purposes and audiences to convey understanding and concepts
End of Year SMARTR Outcome - Math
Decrease the Mathematics SOL (all math SOLs) failure rate for Students with Disabilities by 20% on Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2 SOLs by June 2019.
- All math teachers will differentiate instruction to accommodate different learning styles and build students math communication capacities.
- All math teachers will provide additional supports and interventions to scaffold pathways for student success.
End of Year SMARTR Outcome – GCI
Increase the Graduation Completion Index by 3% for the 2018 – 2019 school year.
- Identify our students at risk for dropping out of school and connect them with an appropriate educational program.
- Identify and support students at risk for not graduating on time.