School Improvement Plan
Outcome goals for this academic school year
School Innovation and Improvement Plan At-a-Glance
2019 - 2020
Lee High School
Alfonso Smith, Principal
By the end of the 2019-2020 school year, chronic absenteeism will decrease by 10%, from 20.32 to 18.23.
- Lee HS leadership teams will review school wide structures used to address absenteeism
- Lee HS leadership teams will use data to analyze, interpret and predict absenteeism trends.
- Lee HS leadership teams will conduct weekly meetings to progress monitor the success of students
By the end of the 2019-2020 school year, the Graduation and Completion Index (GCI) will increase by 3%, from 86.23 to 88.82.
- Counselors identify students that are in danger of not graduating on time in August and follow up with action plans.
- Counselors identify students that were not promoted to the next grade level in August and follow up with action plans.
By the end of the 2019-2020 school year, the Dropout Rate will decrease by 10%, from 9.0 to 8.1.
- Lee HS leadership team will create programs to identify, contact and reconnect dropouts to their education through proper support programs to successfully earn graduation requirements and plan for post-secondary options.
- Lee HS leadership teams will continue to make use of alternative educational opportunities to best support students in their personal and educational goals.